Regarding your personal information
• Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
• Information derived from communications between us and you. The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you purchase products or when you send us an email we will record your email address. We will not sell your information!
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
• To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Webycan.
• To provide the products and services you have requested from Webycan.
• To administer and manage those products and services.
• To answer your inquiry.
• For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Webycan which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list or click the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Webycan holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us or do so using the self service function in the client area "Update My Details". We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Webycan has taken steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Connections to the client area of our website are secured with an encrypted SSL connection indicated by the padlock and coloured navigation bar. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, webycan.com.au cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Unauthorised Access and Disclosure
Webycan will not disclose your personal information to any unauthrised persons or entities. This includes requests for account passwords and login details from staff or service providers you may have engaged, Logins and passwords are never given out via phone, these must be requested from the account holder by an online ticket, email or password reset tool. You may authorise us to disclose your login details to other suppliers, i.e office staff or developers but we will never do this without first confirming with the account holder. No exceptions.